In contrast to conventional systems using pre-adhered heating mats, Schluter – Ditra-E heating cable are installed within an uncoupling mat that offers optimal freedom for defining the areas to be heated. Due to the crack-bridging properties the system is suitable for installation over problematic substrates such as timber, green screed etc without any risk of damage to the tile covering or heating cable.
Contents: uncoupling mat, heating cable, heating sensor, thermostat.
- 50-70% saving over equivalent assembly with uncoupling
- Matting with integrated cable equals lower overall assembly height
- Can be tiled immediately, no waiting time
- No need for self-levelling layer, therefore saving money, application steps and mixing etc
- No fiddly tapes
- Uniform spacing of every 3 studs saving time
- Suitable for heating walls as well